Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A brief explanation.

While I was updating my other blog, The Great Cave Offensive, I realized that perhaps I could create a separate blog exclusively for posting any poetry I write. This is a very important step to take, because given that my general blog has been viewed to date by no less than four human beings, I deem it necessary to divide that pool of readership into two separate locations. I'm sure you'll agree that with a base that size, my efforts to expand and conquer the internet is well under way.

So, anyhow, this is the number one spot for the poetry of Chris Tognotti. What poetry I posted on my other blog will remain there (as well as being reprinted here), but any new things will be posted exclusively on this page. Hopefully this is useful to the aforementioned four (the fantastic four as I've made a point never to call them) human being who've admitted in one way or another to having read the other blog, but might not necessarily want to read my meandering poetic bull(sugar).

Without further ado...

No comments: